Friday, October 31, 2008

A bed!

Jippie! I've finally got myself a bed for my flat in Mt Maunganui. I had the winning bid on trademe.co.nz (NZ's equivalent of huuto.net) last Saturday and yesterday evening my flatmate Matt and I picked it up. It's a single just barely long enough for me and has three drawers in the frame. Very convenient as I got some storage space for my clothes at the same time. And now I have something to sit on in my room! I slept pretty well on it last night; the mattress is in good condition (maybe a bit too hard but never mind) and a lot better than the air mattress I've been sleeping on the past 2 weeks. Not that that one was bad either considering it was the kind of air mattress you use in the swimming pool, but it was pretty chilly on the floor from time to time.

Not a bad deal for 41 bucks!

Now I have to rush to work.

2 comments:

  1. Den ser ju till och med snygg ut.
    Vilket kap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bed looks ok and is certainly better than the floor. have good dreams when sleeping.
    tk

    ReplyDelete